Effective Florida Commercial Litigation Attorneys
If you are in Florida and are looking for commercial litigation attorneys, then The Law Offices of Noam J. Cohen, P.A are here to help. Our practice specializes in the resolution of litigation arising from business tractions. We mainly specialize in debt collection; our service listing covers all issues of recovering debt from business clients who owe a debt and have not been forthcoming with the payment even after being pursued by the business. We have Florida commercial litigation attorneys servicing your area.
Receive Florida Commercial Litigation Attorneys with Experience
Among the services we offer include:
- Credit Card Debt: Where credit card holders are not forthcoming with their debt payments call us to find out your legal remedies from our team of experts.
- Breach of Contract: One you have a contract with another party, both parties are compelled under law to perform their part. We can be able to win your legal remedies in case you have invested in a contract where the other party fails to honor their agreement.
- Money Lent: Any money lent should always be repaid as per the lending agreement. Our debtor tracking services and debt collection will ensure that this is the case.
- Breach of Lease: A lease agreement holds both parties to the agreements term. Where any party breaks the agreement, as qualified Florida commercial litigation attorneys, we have what it takes to get justice through the law.
- Goods Sold: Where a debtor refuses to pay up their debt after receiving a delivery in a reasonable amount of time, we have the necessary mechanism in place to help you make sure that this does not turn into a write off.
- Services Rendered: To avoid folding, all businesses must be able to collect on all their debts. Call our Florida commercial litigation attorneys to collect debts from customers who are not forthcoming with their payments and get to concentrate on your work
- Promissory Notes: These are legally accepted documents that are signed by the involved parties promising the payment of the sum stated on demand or at a specified date. We also help clients trace this type of debtors and collect their payment.
- Medical Bills: With the cost of medical treatment quite high, it is common for patients to skip on their debt payments. At The Law Offices of Noam J. Cohen, P.A we will be able to get back your money as you continue serving other patients diligently.
- Garnishment of Bank Accounts and Wages: This is another legal remedy where courts direct the employer and bank of the debtor to deduct a given amount and send it directly to the lender as to pay off any debt.
- Returned Checks: If you have transacted business using a check, which subsequently gets returned due to insufficient funds in the drawer’s account, call us in to recover the money owned.
- Levys: According to the law, a lender can be able to recover debt owed by seizing the debtor’s assets. Leave it to our team to get the necessary court decision and track the debtor’s assets.
- Subrogation: This principle is mainly applied in insurance claims; it refers to the situation where the debt is settled by a mediating party, which then takes it upon itself to recover the owed amount from the debtor.
THE LAW OFFICES OF NOAM J. COHEN, P.A.
13899 Biscayne Blvd., Suite #305 – Miami, Florida 33181
Commercial and Retail Collections You Can Trust
Want to know if our collections practice is for you? Get access to our Florida Collection Attorneys Today.
Let’s discuss your case and learn more about our
Attorney Collections Services in Florida
Collections of charged off credit card debt portfolios: At The Law Offices of Noam J. Cohen, P.A we also collect charged off credit card debt portfolios from Credit card companies. If you have been unable to collect the debt from credit card holders, call us and we can revitalize your efforts. Contact our premier Florida commercial litigation attorneys today.